Note: This article may contain commentary or the author's opinion.
My family LOVES anything and everything pasta. We have some type of pasta AT LEAST twice a week. This meal is great for larger families or groups, or if you don’t want to cook for a couple nights. Or if you want, like, 10 bowls to yourself in one night. Nobody will judge you.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 tsp garlic
- 2 15 oz cans tomato sauce
- 2 15 oz cans petite diced tomatoes
- 3 cups beef broth
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in large pot over medium-high heat. Add in onion, bell pepper, and ground beef. Let cook until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Drain excess fat and return to stove.
- Stir in garlic until fragrant.
- Pour tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, and noodles. Mix and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and let lightly boil until pasta is tender, about 20 minutes, stirring intermittently.
- Remove bay leaves and stir in cheddar cheese. Serve and enjoy!
"*" indicates required fields