Note: This article may contain commentary or the author's opinion.
I love cooking and trying new things. I will spend hours on my weekends researching new dishes to try throughout the week. It’s pretty rare that I cook the same thing multiple times unless I REALLY like something. This is one of those meals! It is fairly healthy, but definitely does not taste like it. The prep is super easy and goes really quick. One of the best parts is you probably already have a lot of the ingredients on hand! I HIGHLY recommend trying this if you are a fan of chicken and cheese (who isn’t??)! You will not regret it!
Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan shavings
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, ½ tsp salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Sprinkle evenly on both sides of the chicken.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper, and remaining salt to a small bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
- Place chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish. Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
"*" indicates required fields