Note: This article may contain commentary or the author's opinion.
This delectable dish is one of the best salmon recipes and it’s so simple! You only need 5 ingredients and it just takes 20 minutes to make. If you are in a pinch for time and don’t want to just run and pick up fast food, I recommend trying this healthy meal! Here’s a tip…it pairs wonderfully with grilled asparagus!
- 1 salmon filet, about 2 lbs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat over to 425 degrees F. Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon, skin side down, onto baking sheet. Cover with another piece of aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the salmon is in the oven, mix the garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, and melted butter in a container. Set aside.
- Once salmon is done, remove aluminum foil. Using a pastry brush, spread the mixture over the salmon. If you do not have a pastry brush, use a spoon to pour the mixture over the salmon. Return to oven uncovered and allow to bake until cheese is melted and browned, and the salmon reads 135 degrees F, about 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes and serve!