Note: This article may contain commentary or the author's opinion.
Million dollar anything is a win in my book! This casserole is so rich and creamy, and it definitely tastes like a million bucks. This is easy to through together and the leftovers save well over the next few days. You can also prep the casserole in advance and freeze to cook later!
- 4 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried onion powder
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 5 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, cream of chicken soup, salt, and pepper. Spread into prepared dish.
- Mix crushed crackers and butter. Sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes.
- For even quicker prep, buy a rotisserie chicken and shred that. I almost prefer this, I believe it adds to the flavor.
- If freezing and cooking later, complete steps 1-3 and cover before placing in freezer. Let thaw completely before baking.