Even though I’m not a chef, I do watch a lot of cooking shows and get a lot of ideas to incorporate into what I see them making. Salmon is a quick meal to put in a skillet and sear on both sides with salt and pepper. However, this creamy installment will have your company begging for more. Try it and let me know what they say. It’s totally awesome!
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- Minced Garlic to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup Half & Half (or Heavy Cream)
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- 1 bag of shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 can Sun-Dried Tomatoes (optional)
- Season salmon with kosher salt, pepper and garlic power according to taste preference. In a skillet, brown your salmon on medium heat and set aside.
- Add butter and minced garlic to the skillet and stir. Add diced onion to the pan and let cook for a minute, while consistently mixing.
- Add chicken broth and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix in sun dried tomatoes (Optional) and Half & Half.
- Bring to slight boil, then add your baby spinach. Let that come to a boil, then add desired amount of Parmesan Cheese. Blend together, while adding salt to taste.
- Add your salmon back to the skillet, or pour the cream sauce over your plated salmon.