I’m a firm believer that breakfast food can be eaten at any time of the day. Sometimes I just crave a pancake and some bacon for dinner. I also believe pizza can be eaten at any time of the day. Who doesn’t like pizza for breakfast? Why not combine them and make the ultimate food you can eat whenever you want?! Sounds like a dream come true.
- 1 14oz tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 white onion, diced (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees .
- Unroll pizza crust onto a 15×10 sheet cake pan. Stretch and work the crust to fill the pan with a curl at the edges to form a crust.
- Brush crust with the olive oil and poke with a fork to let air bubbles out during baking.
- Bake crust until lightly browned (about 7-8 minutes).
- While crust is baking, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Over medium heat, warm a bit of oil in a medium skillet. Add the egg mixture and cook until softly scrambled.
- Spoon egg mixture over crust and add the bacon, cheese, and onion if applicable. Bake for another 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Serve and enjoy!
- This is also incredible with ground sausage. You can either substitute the bacon, or use both.
- Add some more veggies or seasonings on top to make it your own. The more, the merrier!
"*" indicates required fields