Delight your taste buds with the irresistible flavors of our Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables recipe. Bursting with juicy, marinated chicken and an array of colorful veggies, these skewers are a delightful treat for any occasion. The succulent chicken is infused with a zesty marinade that perfectly complements the charred sweetness of the bell peppers, the mild crunch of zucchini, and the subtle tang of red onions. Grilled to perfection, these kabobs offer a tantalizing combination of textures and tastes that will transport your senses straight to the heart of a summer barbecue. Whether you’re hosting a gathering with friends and family or simply seeking a quick and delicious weeknight meal, these kabobs are sure to impress with their vibrant presentation and delectable flavors. Prepare yourself for an unforgettable dining experience that celebrates the best of grilled goodness in every mouthwatering bite. Let’s fire up the grill and get ready to savor this delightful culinary journey!
For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
For the kabobs:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- Wooden or metal skewers
- In a mixing bowl, prepare the marinade by combining olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, minced garlic, paprika, cumin, black pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes (if using). Whisk the ingredients until well combined.
- Add the chicken cubes to the marinade and toss them until evenly coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or transfer the mixture into a resealable plastic bag. Allow the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or preferably overnight, to enhance the flavors.
- If you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in water for about 30 minutes to prevent them from burning during grilling.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Assemble the kabobs by threading the marinated chicken cubes onto the skewers, alternating with the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, red onion, and zucchini pieces.
- Place the assembled kabobs on the preheated grill and cook for about 10-12 minutes, turning them occasionally to ensure even cooking. The chicken should be fully cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Once the chicken and vegetables are tender and slightly charred, remove the kabobs from the grill.
- Serve the grilled chicken kabobs hot with your favorite side dishes, such as rice, salad, or pita bread. You can also drizzle some extra lemon juice or a dollop of yogurt-based sauce over the kabobs for added flavor.
Enjoy your delicious and flavorful grilled chicken kabobs with vegetables, perfect for a delightful outdoor gathering or a simple weeknight dinner!
"*" indicates required fields