This is a sure fire way to get your kiddos to eat veggies! The age old trick – hide them in cream cheese and cheddar cheese!
This is easy to make, a great party appetizer, and I have been known, maybe once or twice to eat it as a meal!
I call it pizza so the kids want to eat it even more!
- 2 Packages Crescent Roll Dough
- ¾ C. Miracle Whip
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp. Dry Dill
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Raw Veggies of your choice
- 1 ½ packages shredded cheddar cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- Shredded carrots
- Orange peppers
- Roll out Crescent dough pinching together the edges – sheet pan
- Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes
- Mix Sauce ingredients together well and spread on cooled dough
- Top with veggies and cheddar cheese
- Chill before serving
- This is delicious as leftovers or as a meal in itself!
- I use a bit more cheese to hide veggies and the kiddos LOVE it
- The sauce also works great as a veggie dip on its own!