There is nothing more refreshing than snacking on fresh fruit. Especially when it is mixed with cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and cookies!!
This recipe is easy and quick to make! Great for any gathering! I like to decorate the fruit with the holiday or theme of the party!
Red White and Blue Fruits for the 4th of July! Green and Red for Christmas! Light Green and Pink for Easter! The possibilities are endless!
My kids love this, I love this, you’ll love this!!!
- 1 Package Rolled Sugar Cookie Dough
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Jar Marshmallow Fluff
- In Season fruit of your liking!
- Grapes (Sliced)
- Roll out cookie dough with fingers on a cookie sheet
- Bake at 350° for 5-8 minutes until cooked
- While dough is baking – Mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until combined
- Cool dough when it comes out of the oven
- Spread marshmallow mixture evenly on top of the cooled dough
Top with fruit of your choice!
- Cut Fruit before arranging so they are bite size with the dough
- This is a fun way to get kids to eat fruit!
- I like to decorate for the holiday – Christmas Trees, American Flags.
"*" indicates required fields