Delight in the freshness and vibrant flavors of our Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan, a side dish that complements the Filet Mignon beautifully. Tender asparagus spears are roasted to perfection, enhancing their natural sweetness while retaining a satisfying crispness. The asparagus is then generously sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese, which adds a delightful savory note and a subtle nuttiness. The combination of the roasted asparagus and the umami richness of the cheese creates a harmonious balance of flavors that will tantalize your palate. This side dish brings a touch of elegance and a burst of freshness to your anniversary dinner, providing a delightful contrast to the richness of the main course.
Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, woody ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the trimmed asparagus spears on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the asparagus and toss them to coat evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the asparagus out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender and slightly caramelized.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese evenly over the asparagus.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and roast for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Transfer the roasted asparagus to a serving platter.
- Serve the Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan as a delightful side dish alongside the Filet Mignon with Red Wine Reduction, adding a burst of freshness and flavor to your anniversary dinner.
Tomorrow I will show you the great finale of this delectable dinner for two: The Dessert!! And let me tell you, it’s to die for!
"*" indicates required fields