What is more American than an Italian dish? You disagree? Tell that to a New Yorker. I’m talking about the most creamy, mouth watering, make your grandma proud, Fettuccini Alfredo! Yes, it’s the Instant Pot lady again and I’m not asking, I’m telling you to make this dish! You will not be disappointed…until you get on the scale, or try to put on your favorite jeans, or take a selfie. Who cares! It’s so worth it!! Trust me, I’m fat and I know food.
● 4 cups garlic broth (I use Better Than Bouillon)
● 1 pound fettuccine
● 1 stick salted butter, halved
● 1 ½ cups heavy cream
● Boursin cheese (you can use garlic and herb or chive and onion. I used the chive and onion, but you do you.)
● 1 cup parmesan cheese
● 1 tsp pepper and garlic powder
1. Add garlic broth, fettuccini noodles and ½ stick of butter to Instant Pot
2. Pressure cook 7 minutes then quick release.
3. Stir to loosen.
4. Add ½ stick of butter and stir until melted.
5. Add Boursin cheese and heavy cream and stir until cheese is melted.
6. Add parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic powder and stir until combined.
7. Stuff your face!
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 fat people, 6-8 calorie counting
Calories: You don’t want to eat this if you
are counting calories.
"*" indicates required fields